- Open the GuniSMS Zapier link to create a ZAP
- Log in to your Zapier account.
Accept Zapier application
- Click on Make a Zap.
Select Zoho as a trigger app.
- Choose the event.
- Choose your Zoho account to connect with Zapier.
- Select the domain.
- Allow the Zapier to access your zoho account
- Test your Trigger if it is correctly connected.
- Click continue and choose action.
Choose Guni as action app.
- Next, let’s add yourGuniSMS account. Click Connect an Account button.
- There should be a popup saying to add or allow your Zapier and GuniSMS account to be linked together.
- Type in your GuniSMS username and password.
- Test .
Choose Action – This is what will fire when a trigger occurs.
Choose an account.
Choose event as Send SMS.
Then, setup action and fill in the required fields and click Continue.
- Click on Test and Review.
- If the test is successful, it will send the SMS to the specified sender.
- Turn on Zap and you’re done .