Create Slack as the Trigger
- Login to Zapier, click on Make a Zap.
Choose ‘Slack’ as the trigger app.
Choose trigger event as ‘New message posted to channel.
- Choose Slack account.
- Choose a channel in Slack to use (create one if you don’t have one already). Note, this channel must only be used to send SMS – everything that’s posted in this channel will be forwarded to Zapier.
- Test the Trigger.
Create Guni SMS as the action
Now, we want to create an action to send an SMS.
- Choose ‘Guni SMS’ as the Action App.
- Choose the action event ‘Send SMS’.
Then, setup action and fil in the required fields and click Continue.
- Click on Test and Review.
You should receive an SMS if you used your mobile number when testing the Slack trigger.