- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the upper right, click App Marketplace.
- Use the search bar to find the Zapier integration.
- Click Connect app.
- Open the GuniSMS Zapier link to create a ZAP
- Click Log in to sign into your existing Zapier account, or Sign up to create a new Zapier account.
- Activate Guni SMS Zap application
- Click on Make a Zap.
Select Hubspot as a trigger app.
- Choose the event.
- Choose your hubspot account to connect with zapier.
- You can add additional fields to retrieve if you want.
- Test your Trigger if it is correctly connected.
- Click continue and choose action.
Choose Action – This is what will fire when a trigger occurs.
Choose event as Send SMS.
Then, setup action and fill in the required fields and click Continue.
- Click on Test and Review.
- If the test is successful, it will send the SMS to the specified sender.
Turn on Zap and you’re done .