Connect your Guni account with Zapier.
If you already have a Zapier account, start by logging in here.
If you don’t have Guni account, create here.
- Accept Guni SMS Zapier application
- Log in to your Zapier account
Click on Make a Zap.
Allow Zapier access to your Guni account.
- Choose the event.
- Sign in to trello or choose account.
- On clicking signin, it will open this page.
- After login, allow the access.
- Set up the Trello card, click on Continue.
- Any new card created will trigger a new SMS to be sent via Guni SMS.
- Test your Trigger if it is correctly connected.
- Click continue and choose action.
Choose Guni as action app.
Choose Action – This is what will fire when a trigger occurs.
- Choose event as Send SMS.
- Then, setup action and fill in the required fields and click Continue.
- Click on Test and Review.
- If the test is successful, it will send the SMS to the specified sender.
- Turn on Zap and you’re done .